Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Awards

I have added my two awards below the text of these humble pages - The Lemonade Award and the Best Blog Thinker award. I will give some thought to where to display them, but wanted to place them here because I am deeply honored that Linda and Steph think so highly of me. Please if you do not know Psyche Connections and Incurable Insomniac, do click on the award pictures to visit them. It is well worth your time, I promise you.

And now - I also need to think about who to pass these on to. I will do so, but I first need to carefully consider.

Thank you again for the great honor.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats Raberto.Well deserved for sure.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done new friend- always nice to feel apprecaited

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Best Thinker and Friend!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awards well earned, I'd say! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A feel good - feeling! Well done on the awards, much deserved.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I realize you've said you got project deadlines and are busy, but you are going to return to blogger and share your stories again right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been rather quiet, haven't I? The deadlines just get deader sometimes. Or liney-er. Maybe I will stick to witticisms until I can devote a night of writing to more stories.

    Also, I suddenly reached a new perspective on certain things, and I don't know quite how to express it; or even if I need to express it. Well I'm typing now so let's see what happens...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh - thanks to Natalie, Lisa, L. Rochelle, Clay, M'Lady Wings, and Crystal Jigsaw for your comments and congratulations. I am truly grateful. Sometimes I get slowed down by offline events, but I do want you to know that you mean a great deal to me.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A new perspective should always be expressed as you never know when someone else is in need of spiritual overhaul.

    Is that in a fortune cookie somewhere?

    ReplyDelete