Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And now for something completely different...

Here is the beginning of the Books referenced this weekend. Be forewarned: if you are only interested in metaphysical encounters with local druidic orders, or adventures with blueberries and vodka, you may not fancy children's/picture books. If you are more versatile, however, you may find something to be enjoyed, and I selfishly hope you will give me the pleasure of your feedback and criticism.

You can find the aforementioned works, as they are made available, here:
Picture Books and Other Works

Thank you, friends. I will make every effort to post here or there or even with our mutual friend over here every few days. If I am too slow, do prod me, as time passes differently here...

15 comments:

  1. A learned man travels at his own pace Rab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what Rab.....this comment is not about the write-up.......but i cant stop telling you one thing.....you are such and awesome web designer.....you blog is totally different.....great job.....thx....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clay - as you must well know sir.

    Lisa - Thank you - I have to stop in occasionally at least; I miss my friends!

    Greener - Thank you! I desired a space that condensed some of my purpose into symbolic elements. I am glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take your time with things, life does not bear all its fruits in a rushed manner and neither should you. As for your new page, its wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. M'Lady Wings - I am grateful for your inspiring words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing you here....May your travels be in leisure
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. While I still stand by my advice of taking your time with things, I must say I think a few of us may be suffering withdrawal from not having a bit of your wisdom floating around in blogland!

    Take care Rab, hope you find some time to breathe in your busy working life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi just poping by to say helo,and there is a small award waiting for you on my blog,LEMONADE award,if you want it!Ciao Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. A hello and a late wish for a Holiday you enjoy.....Miss your posts....
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Popping by again to say hello on Cinco De Mayo
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's been a month Rab, we miss you. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Mama Duck's festive posture when the family equals 10! Plus the colors are fabulous. I bet the youngster won't be able to stop staring and pointing.

    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am alive, by the way, but still incognito while completing some business. Just a note for those of you who have asked.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Alive and incognito sounds secret squirrel.

    ReplyDelete