Clay - yes it is a drink inspiring thought, isn't it?
M'Lady Wings - Anything is possible. My usual process is:
1. ignore 2. redefine 3. repeat
In this way, what is possible is always expanding.
Now I am in the mood for blueberries, but also vodka. Shall I invent a manly version of the blueberry martini? Is it possible for a blueberry martini to be manly? We shall see...
Only you Rab, could perfect the manly blueberry martini. The world is in need of this drink.One day my kin, we will try rose petal white vodka--a Darrow specialty.
"In this way, what is possible is always expanding."--Splendid. I will go to bed on this thought. There is Wing Seeker, and then there is Rab the Splendid. It has a noble ring to it. I will drink again! Cheers!
How else would one reach greatness, if one keeps on doing what everybody else has already done?
I'm showcasing your "Thought of the Day" on my Live Journal next week--I post weekly. I just think that it will be a great opening line to explain the way I've handled my writing in the last few days!
Taking Care Of Our Feathered Friends
-
We have a couple of bird feeder poles outside of our dining room windows.
On those poles are several different types of feeders. What has been
happening is...
Where to Begin with Costa and Resnais
-
For the BFI, I wrote a piece on Where to begin with Pedro Costa.
Earlier in the year, I also wrote about Where to begin with Alain Resnais,
but for some...
Adjust contrast of a pdf free
-
Closer to the eye of the shooter, this is because Preview is quite
literally applying a filter to each individual page of the PDF you are
saving. the proce...
10: Fight for that Dream
-
Why I missed a week and the importance of fighting for your dreams. Fight
for that Dream!
(Show notes: huntingthemuse.com/podcast/10)
Welcome to HuntingT...
For the Birds
-
There's a bird in my birdbath several times a day. It's a great way to get
to watch birds from inside the house. There are 2 of them who come and
hang ...
What Is
-
By Diana Athill From her memoir: Alive, Alive Oh!: And Other Things That
Matter What is. A full moon in a clear sky, waking me to a far-away time, a
far-aw...
Part 2 ~ How to Fall in Love with the World
-
*Stables at the Faulkner Home*
Falling in love with the world becomes easy when there is beauty all around
oneself. Though I am a Texas woman who loves t...
shashay
-
Mmmmmm music. Just love that lift, that pumped up feeling. Injected a bit
of "Mr. Blue Sky" radio into my morning and I am FLYING!!! My mind jumps
across...
We Are Your Friends (2015)
-
Full Length of We Are Your Friends in Best LookNow you can see We Are Your
Friends in HD format with duration 96 Min and has been aired on 2015-08-28
with...
The Tale of the Missing Wardrobe
-
In all the years I've been ordering and buying items from online stores, I
honestly don't think, in fact I'm pretty sure, that I have never received
servic...
My Love of Music
-
In the past, I've used this blog as a place to share my random thoughts,
feelings, poetry, and short stories. Occasionally, I've reviewed music and
musici...
Cenotaph
-
This place marks
a superb spot,
where everyone expects
me to reside,
to germinate undisturbed,
dispassionate, deep.
They do not know
it is an empty...
listen
-
This image was inspired by The Phoenix Foundation song "Buffalo", from the
album of the same name.
The Phoenix Foundation is The Best Band in the World (a...
Chop Chop
-
I gave up performing my "folkish" music (accompanying myself on 12-string
guitar) in 1984 when I began studying classical composition. Except for at
part...
Still crazy after all these years.....
-
Hmmm a few years have passed, my thinking has deepened but not really
changed. I've been prone to occasional rants on Facebook but FB is not the
place for ...
You Do Have Something to Say
-
This is for the IWSG for October, which we've reached quicker than I
expected.
For this month, I'd like to offer all those writers feeling a bit insecure ...
It doesn't matter that nothing matters
-
It's funny.
I never thought that my desire for connection to the universe could
subside. I never imagined that I could ever give up.
I have. I know I ha...
The Muse
-
I'm telling
this to the sky -
where the focus
falls soft and
where you stand
wilted at an open
window posing
with far-away looks
and a young dove
ca...
I've Moved! (my blog)
-
Just to let readers know, I've moved my blog to my website in the "News &
Events" section.
Thank you!
http://jeffkaiser.com/news/
III Mores fuge conducentes SEO iniuriam Firm
-
Cooptatio enim ad quaero engine optimization (SEO) quaero engine ipsum et
turpis adipiscing ante condimentum ordine firmum potest bonum a malo
decipherin...
Don't Forget
-
It's been a while since I've been here but here is what I have been up to:
To see many of these cute critters and other works from scribble to sketch
to f...
-
Hello everyone who follows David King (My Father). On behalf of the family
this post is to let you know that Dad sadly passed away, peacefully, on
Friday 4...
Yeah, They Do Call Them Bagels
-
I'm always happy when someone who makes food from scratch is successful.
And unlike those food critics who seem to take joy in comminuting anyone
who dares...
My neckst blog post - or is it my previous one?
-
This evening there was the most nexquisite sunset. I was out for an
after-dinner stroll across the Neckmoors, thinking how wonderful it is that
no matte...
It ain't over until the fat lady sings!
-
This blog is far from over, and yet I am still getting to grips with being
back to my humble, ever so humble origins, here on Blogger.
She's off again, ...
Earn More with Blue Global Media
-
If you are a blogger like me or a business owner running your business
online, it’s high time to take full advantage of the affiliate programs.
But look...
New Blog
-
I'm leaving Blogger and Google and moving to a new site. I'll keep this
blog up for as an archive. But this is the last post I'm making here. You
can find ...
seeing what i see
-
Dear stranger coming out of the court house annex, I realize I look
horrible at the moment, two black eyes, a broken nose, but thanks for
trying to pick...
Envy Makes Me Do Crazy Things
-
I suppose it began when my friend Peggy announced she was going to a lovely
Pacific island for a couple of weeks. She started posting these gorgeous
pictu...
I had a dream!!!!
-
I was riding a male elephant in a precession with about 5 other elephant. I
gave the elephant I was to ride on, some leaves, and he picked me up very
gentl...
Bridges burned?
-
*"Don't burn your bridges behind you." Proverb*
*"Hopefully, we can build bridges, but we also have to draw lines." Fred
Thompson*
*"Sometimes you get t...
Held Esteemed by the Blood of Jesus
-
Laughter in the rolling thunder,
tear drops on roses,
a sigh in the breeze
I can hear your voice calling to me
as I falter in the shadows
following my own de...
You know?
-
I really enjoyed this blog...it has been a way of connecting with friends
and pretending I was savvy with a computer although I really only still
know th...
September: The beginning of a new year.
-
I recently celebrated my 24th birthday, it falls on the 23rd of September.
Which is the day that follows the first day of autumn. This has been my
favorite...
WE'VE MOVED
-
Please visit http://www.overlandwannabe.co.uk
All the information on this site is now over at the new address.
You can use the Search tool on the new site ...
Cutting Room: A poem by Gregory Askew
-
She wears him as he’s instructed,
but not all of her has made the cut.
Ribbons of a spirit
defying her good cause,
of a yearning neither can abid...
Hear Hear! I will drink to that bit. We must tend to our own gardens.
ReplyDeleteBut is it possible to ignore????
ReplyDeleteClay - yes it is a drink inspiring thought, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteM'Lady Wings - Anything is possible. My usual process is:
1. ignore
2. redefine
3. repeat
In this way, what is possible is always expanding.
Now I am in the mood for blueberries, but also vodka. Shall I invent a manly version of the blueberry martini? Is it possible for a blueberry martini to be manly? We shall see...
Oh, my dear lord, I nearly spilled my Chai reading your blueberrie adventure!!! Too funny, too funny....
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love a good Martini...but not with blueberries...
ReplyDeleteI totally agree, Rab. Do what you will.xx
ReplyDeleteyou can ignore it, but it will resurface for sure xx
ReplyDeleteOnly you Rab, could perfect the manly blueberry martini. The world is in need of this drink.One day my kin, we will try rose petal white vodka--a Darrow specialty.
ReplyDelete"In this way, what is possible is always expanding."--Splendid. I will go to bed on this thought. There is Wing Seeker, and then there is Rab the Splendid. It has a noble ring to it. I will drink again! Cheers!
I believe I have solved this riddle - I will give it its own post now.
ReplyDeleteIt's excellent advice to anyone who tends to overthink things!
ReplyDeleteHow else would one reach greatness, if one keeps on doing what everybody else has already done?
ReplyDeleteI'm showcasing your "Thought of the Day" on my Live Journal next week--I post weekly. I just think that it will be a great opening line to explain the way I've handled my writing in the last few days!
Thanks for sharing.
Magaly - Thank you, I am honored.
ReplyDelete